As part of an exciting new range of combined English with technology classes now running at LSI New York, you can now study Digital Marketing. The course is run in collaboration with TurnToTech, a technology company which specialises in digital marketing training.
The course covers paid and earned media, search engine optimization (SEO), paid Google/Twitter/Facebook campaigns, content marketing and data-driven strategies for managing your campaigns. By the end of the course you will understand all the latest trends in digital marketing.
Courses last for eight weeks combining English lessons with afternoon classes in digital marketing. Students don’t need to have any previous knowledge in this field but should have an intermediate level of English. Students can also book additional weeks of English tuition either before the start or end of the course.
Key Points for our English with Digital Marketing Course
- Course duration is 8 weeks but possible to extend the English tuition
- Choice of 20 or 30 lessons of English tuition per week
- Digital Marketing classes: Two per week , each class lasting 3 hours
- At least two office visits to New York based technology companies
- Weekly technology events on the campus
- English level: Intermediate level or higher (B1 of the CEFR)
Check out our webpage for more details about the course including dates and prices.
Tags: LSI New York